Monday, June 8, 2009

Guess Who Is Featured On Lucky Style Spotter??



Yep, you guessed it! ME!


I know to some people this isn’t a big deal but for me it really made my day! I woke up with a splitting headache and swollen eyeballs so this put a smile on my face.

Luckystylespotter did a little feature on me where I was asked to pick my favorite looks from the site and answer some questions about my style inspiration, check me out here.

The weird thing is that the first girl who was featured as a Power Style Spotter was the same girl that I was featured with on Painfully Hip. Small world.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's funny that we've been featured together twice! Great minds think alike I guess, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! U deserve it! U asked me how i was featured on some sites. I submitted a photo to glamour.com and they chose me, and lamimi and modepass contacted me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lady!! I can use any help possible!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! This is so exciting! You really deserve it.

    ReplyDelete